Jolly well, maybe it's time to write something about myself...
- I live in Antwerp, Belgium... It's a somewhat small city somewhere between Paris and Amsterdam. Nippy in the winter, mostly wet in the summer, although we had some great weather this year.
- I have one wonderfull girlfriend and one beautifull daughter. She's my favorite model.
- My tools? I bought myself a Nikon D700 earlier this year. I love this thing! Much better than my former D70 I replaced. It was a bit expensive, but it's worth every cent. The lenses I use most: An AF Nikkor 28mm/2.8, an AF Nikkor 50mm/1.4 and my robust AF Nikkor 70-200mm/2.8. I'd love to have the 14-24mm/2.8, but i's just to expensive.
- I have some favorite kind of pictures i love to make. I like travel-photography for obvious reasons. I do like to photograph musicians on stage, because it's very unpredictable and loud. I also like cars. Although I only have a license to ride a motorcycle, I like the very photogenic angels of a car. And I like nude photography, but I have huge trouble finding models. Feel free to drop me a note, if you're up to it
- I don't like cheese, but I love spaghetti...
- I ask myself, what does one have to do to get more views on DA? Sometimes I see beautifull gallerys, but they seem to get almost no viewers. Other gallerys attract thousands of views without a single quality-shot. Hey, I'm not jealous, just curious.
Witlof from Antwerp,